LIMITED EDITION PRINT
10″ x 20″
Free Shipping USA/CA
Immortal Gala is available as a limited edition giclée print on velvet fine art paper and Epson Ultrachrome HD ink.
Acid-Free Matte paper is guaranteed to last a lifetime without fading or color loss. Prints include a white border in anticipation of matting and hanging. Shipping tubes prevent damage while shipping.
Immortal Gala was created after Dalí's Gala who he purchased a castle for and was not allowed to visit without her permission. She was also an artist and writer who influenced this piece a great deal. I started this painting with an idea of painting glaciers and the muse came through and demanded that I reveal what you see here. Immortal as she is, Dalí's muse, Gala.
- Original work of art created by Amanda Parker.
- Produced with the finest quality acrylic paints and mixed media available.
- Side finished with black paint, no frame required.
- Painting protrudes from wall roughly 2 inches due to backboard and wiring.
- Currently on display at Art A' La Carte Gallery in Occoquan, VA. Painting may be purchased in store or online (If purchased online, it will ship within 24 hours M-F).
The surface used for this painting is a 3/4“deep archival quality hardboard that is prepared over a rigorous two-month process. Because of it's durability, the painting will not warp under normal storage conditions and will survive many centuries as a family heirloom.
Questions? Please contact me.