Sum of Amanda's Parts:
| 20% Engineer • 19% Futurologist • 17% Philosopher • 15% Mineralogist • 13% Astronomer • 11% Child • 4% Insomniac • 1% Comedian |
| 100% Artist |
Amanda Parker is known for producing an ever evolving body of abstract work in a variety of mediums. These include, but are not limited to oil, acrylic, ink and mixed media.
Originally, she attended the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for game art and design, but came out with a deep interest in developing traditional works of art. Her greatest influences include Shel Silverstein, Tim Burton, Salvador Dali, Leonardo Da Vinci, Dr. Seuss, James Rosenquist, Feng Zhu, Andrew Wyeth and Peter Deligdisch.
To stay motivated she enjoys learning about new technology, edgy science and better ways to communicate. You'll likely find her practicing improvisational comedy, meditating, engaging in philosophical discussions, collecting minerals, traveling, hiking, volunteering, practicing yoga or mountain biking.
She's also a sci-fi fan plucked directly from the future. Contact her with questions, comments or quality humor.
• Best of Lessons.com | 2018-2019
• Beautifully Bold Coloring Book | 2017
• Art A' La Carte Gallery | Occoquan, VA | 2017
• Art at the Mill | Clarke County Historical Association | 2016 & 2017
• 3D Poetic space displayed in Exit Reality at Web 3D Consortium 2010 & Boston Summit 2011